Healthy and delicious Quinoa recipes
Quinoa is a cereal considered a superfood. It is rich in protein and fiber, iron and magnesium; it is a perfect substitute of rice, it perfectly combines with all kinds of vegetables.
We offer two delicious and easy to prepare recipes, to take advantage of the benefits of this food:
Quinoa with zucchini
- 180g quinoa
- 100g pepper
- 100g onion
- 200 gr zucchini
- pinch turmeric
- pinch ginger
- Rinse the quinoa with cold water for a few minute.
- Cut zucchini, pepper and onion.
- Cook the quinoa in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Add to quinoa the vegetables, turmeric and ginger to your taste. Let cook 5/10 minutes.
Quinoa con tofu and cherry tomatoes
- 150 g soft tofu
- 1 cup quinoa
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Soy sauce
- Spices: turmeric, cumin, paprika
- Put 2 cups of water in a pot and when it boils add the previously washed quinoa. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wrap the tofu with paper towels and tamp it to remove the juice.
- Cut the tofu into cubes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Spice the tofu with spices: paprika, the turmeric and cumin. Add a little salt and mix everything.We pour a little oil in a frying pan and when hot pour the tofu. After a few minutes add the tomatoes and a dash of soy sauce.
- After 15 minutes we drain the quinoa and mix with tofu and tomato. Stir well and let stand a few minutes.
And that's all! Here you have two delicious easy to cook recipes with quinoa that you can prepare at any time.