Anti-aging diet: thinking to the future
Would you like to discover which is an anti-aging diet that will make you reach the third age in good health?
"We are what we eat", we all already know this saying. And everybody will be old one day, but it depends on us how we want to reach senescence and enjoy happily and healthily the time left. And the basis of happiness is, as you already know, a good diet. This is a guideline that you should follow if you want to have a good anti-aging diet, but if you have any doubt, consult your doctor. You would be better to consult your doctor always before to start any diet, he knows better than anyone what is best for your health.
- 2 liters of water every day: it is no necessary to drink 8 glass of water, because fruits and vegetables contains water too. Listen to your body and have water when you start to feel thirsty, don’t wait.
- Proteins, better if they come from eggs, chicken meat and fish, and milk better if semi-skimmed or skimmed.
- 5 portions of fruits and vegetables per day. Its antioxidants are the best to slow down ageing.
- Vitamin C helps to synthetize our skin collagen
- Rich in beta-carotene foods (spinach, beetroot, peppers…) And vitamin A (eggs, milk,
- 2 or 3 nuts every day, provide vitamin E, and do not forget, you should always cook with olive oil.
- Eat fish, which provides Omega-3, excellent for reducing cholesterol.
- Avoid pastries, cheese, sliced bread, margarine…
- Avoid alcohol and coffee abuse
- Walk every day at least for half an hour.
If you’ll follow this anti-aging diet, you'll be the envy of the neighborhood. Try it!